Brisbane Airport’s premier commercial office development, Five Lobelia Circle, is now leasing.
The five level A Grade building was architecturally designed by Cottee Parker to embrace the unique International Terminal Brisbane Airport location with views to the CBD and Port.
The open plan 1,325m² floor plates allow for efficient tenancy layouts and operations. The building was designed to achieve a 4.5 Star NABERS rating, and delivers on sustainability and efficiency initiatives including an adaptable façade, zoned air-conditioning and lighting, attractive user-friendly fire stairs and extensive end of trip facilities for commuting workers.
Contact the BNE Property team now to secure the remaining 425m² office, ideally located on the top floor with a balcony.
425sqm office with balcony
4.5 star NABERS rating
- Branding and signage opportunities available
- Accessibility to varied transport options including the International and Domestic Terminals
- Skygate, a vibrant lifestyle, retail and dining hub is only a few minutes away by car or courtesy bus
- Excellent bicycle storage and end of trip facilities including showers
- Fifteen minute drive from Brisbane CBD (12km)
- Part of a 24-hour global trade precinct with 24-hour building access
- Safe and secure location, well lit after hours
Shortlisted for the Property Council of Australia’s 2015 National Innovation and Excellence Awards for ‘Best Office Development’