Airport Industrial Park is set to become Brisbane's premier industrial precinct; with 100 hectares of land master planned for industrial use, unrivalled connectivity to transport networks, and development potential of more than 75,000sqm for a single facility.
Located on prime land at the gateway to Queensland, Airport Industrial Park is ideally suited to warehousing, logistics and manufacturing operations. Tenants will enjoy the benefits of creating a customised facility, designed and built to current and future accommodation requirements.
Brisbane Airport's thriving community of 425+ businesses is home to brands such as Miele Australia, Downer, DHL, Australia Post, GPC Repco and Haymans Electrical. With limited land remaining at the highly established Export Park, the new Airport Industrial Park will cater to the increasing demand from Queensland's booming industrial sector.
Stage 1 under construction
- 100 hectare master planned precinct to be developed in three stages
- Pre-lease opportunities of 8,970sqm to 75,460sqm
- Airside access available
- Unrivalled connectivity to transport networks ensuring ease of connectivity and consistency of access to site, markets and supplier base
- Purpose-built facility to suit accommodation requirements
- 24/7 operations permitted
- Gigabit fibre network offering 10x faster speeds than NBN connection
- Development flexibility and future expansion options
- Architecturally designed facility with high quality finishes
- Ample onsite parking
- Mixed-use/industrial zoning approved