Brisbane Airport is the premiere gateway to Queensland and a smart investment choice due to its superior size, location and amenities when compared with other commercial development opportunities on the Australia TradeCoast.
Over 500 hectares of land is now available for landside development and large parcels of land in our precincts are available for a wide range of industrial, commercial, retail and specialised applications. Commercial property development opportunities like this are a rare find in the market this close to the CBD.
Our development opportunities feature:
- Purpose-built facilities for tenants to lease as well as ground leases to facilitate owner/occupiers or investors
- Capability to operate 24/7 business operations due to our unique position as an airport
- Exceptional transport access to Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast via road, rail, bus, train and taxi
- Direct access to the Brisbane, South East Queensland, Interstate and International Markets via BNE Domestic and International Terminals
- Segregated precincts to better facilitate the specific land uses that marry to a client’s needs (i.e. Industrial, commercial, retail)
- Extensive shopping, dining and lifestyle option — including the only 24/7 Woolworths in Queensland, Dan Murphy’s, DFO, Jetts Fitness, BNE Service Centre, childcare centres and hotels.
- Airside access at selected sites
- An ability to offer ample onsite parking
Contact our in-house property development team to investigate and secure a suitable solution based on your current and future business needs.
Current Development Opportunities
- Commercial sites at Skygate
- Industrial sites at Airport Industrial Park
- Industrial sites at Export Park
- Commercial sites at Boulevard Business Park