Does your office have an airport?
Leasing opportunities are now available for a range of commercial, retail and land offerings at Brisbane Airport.
2A Boronia Road Office
- Suite 1011A (Ground Floor) – 230m2
- Suite 1012A (Ground Floor) – 233 m2
- Suite 1011B (Level 1) – 1,091 m2
- Suite 1012B (Level 1) – 979 m2
- Ample carparking
Five Lobelia Circle now leasing
Brisbane Airport’s latest commercial development, Five Lobelia Circle, is now leasing. The five level, A-Grade quality commercial building was designed by Cottee Parker and is ideally located within the International Terminal Precinct.
With three levels already leased, the top two floors are available for leasing now, each with lettable areas of 1,320m2.
84-86 Lomandra Drive
- 350m2 commercial grade office and 246m2 workshop and storage facilities over one level.
- Commercial grade fittings throughout including partitioned offices, boardroom/meeting room, data cabling and ducted air-conditioning.
- Three year minimum lease term.
31-35 Qantas Drive
- Office – 264m2 over 2 levels – Unit 3A, AFC 1, 31-35 Qantas Drive
- Office – 104m2 – Unit 7, AFC 1, 31-35 Qantas Drive
- Office – 158m2 over two levels, Unit 12, AFC 1, 31-35 Qantas Drive
37-39 QANTAS Drive
- Level 1: 2 warehouse units & mezzanine office: 2,199m2
- Level 2: offices 336m2
AMC 7 Baeckea Street
- 1,034m2 building with 2,155m2 handstand and ample onsite parking.
- Steel frame, metal clad office and warehouse tenancy. Column free warehouse space that has multiple roller shutters. Offices are air conditioned.
- Negotiable lease term.
Retail leasing opportunities are currently available at Skygate, a retail, dining and lifestyle hub at the heart of Brisbane Airport. Home to big name retailers including DFO, Woolworths and Dan Murphy’s, as well as the 4.5 Star Novotel Brisbane Airport, Skygate is an exciting opportunity for growth. Tenancies at The Village Markets from 64m2 to 266m2 are now available.
T: +61 (0)7 3406 5785 or +61 (0)404 542 449
Export Park Land Available Now
Let your business take-off at Export Park Stage 3, Brisbane Airport’s latest airside subdivision. Export Park is ideally suited (but not limited) to logistics and warehouse distribution companies.
- Land size options range from 5,000m2 to 40,000m2
- New buildings available from 1,500m2 to 25,000m2
- Immediate access to road, air and sea transport modes
- Flexible building design and customised premises available